- 1 Federal Info
- 2 Latest American Coronavirus (COVID-19) News & Updates
- 3 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- 4 How to Protect Yourself from Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 5 How to get Financial Assistance & Relief for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 6 Each Federal Sectors Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 7 Information by States and Territories
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Federal Government Site https://www.coronavirus.gov
LATEST Updated Coronavirus (COVID-19) News + Information https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/whats-new-all.html
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Symptoms https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
US State Department Coronavirus (COVID-19) https://www.state.gov/coronavirus/
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - How to Protect Yourself https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fprepare%2Fprevention.html
What is “Social Distancing” https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fprepare%2Fprevention.html
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - What If You Think You Are Sick https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/index.html
Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQ https://faq.coronavirus.gov Federal Student Aid Information Coronavirus (COVID-19) https://studentaid.gov/announcements-events/coronavirus
FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) Locator Coronavirus (COVID-19) https://egateway.fema.gov/ESF6/DRCLocator
FEMA Individual Disaster Assistance Coronavirus (COVID-19) https://www.fema.gov/individual-disaster-assistance
US Government Disaster Assistance Coronavirus (COVID-19) https://www.disasterassistance.gov/get-assistance/find-assistance
Health and Safety
- Administration for Children and Families has program information for children, families, and communities.
- Administration for Community Living offers information for older adults, and people with disabilities.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is studying the virus worldwide and helping communities respond locally. Check the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page for news and guidance.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid has guidance for Medicare recipients and Medicare providers.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission home safety advice.
- Corporation for National and Community Service guidance for volunteers and programs.
- Defense Commissary Agency is ensuring the quality and safety of food available at commissaries world-wide.
- Department of Defense supports the government response, and is working to protect the health of the military.
- Department of Energy is researching COVID-19 at the National Labs.
- Department of Health and Human Services news releases.
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) is developing new medical treatments.
- Department of Homeland Security is facilitating a whole-of-government response in confronting COVID-19, keeping Americans safe, and helping detect and slow the spread of the virus.
- Department of Labor has information for employers and workers on preparing workplaces and responding to COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Department of Veterans Affairs is caring for Veterans.
- Environmental Protection Agency has information about disinfectants that can kill COVID-19 and facts about water safety.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) warns of increase in child abuse due to school closures, and offers tips on what you can do to protect children and report abuse.
- Food and Drug Administration is working with the medical industry to develop vaccines, drugs, and diagnostic tests. For healthcare professionals, they offer FAQs about diagnostic testing.
- Indian Health Service is coordinating the public health response for American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- Military Community and Family Policy offers advice and information for the military community.
- Military Health System offers health advice, and updates on travel restrictions for members of the military.
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences has virtual safety training for frontline responders.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse advice for people with substance use disorders.
- Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center published guidance for healthcare providers.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture answers questions about food safety and pet safety.
- U.S. Fire Administration published infection control guidance for first responders.
Travel, Immigration, and Transportation
- Department of Homeland Security has information on arrival restrictions for certain foreign nationals, restrictions for Canada and Mexico border crossing, and news and updates.
- Department of State has advisories for international travelers.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) offers guidance for air travelers.
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) offers guidance to transit agencies.
- Transportation Security Administration published a map of where TSA agents have tested positive for COVID-19.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) has information about office closings, appointments and events.
Money & Taxes
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has advice for managing the personal financial impact of coronavirus.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) delays federal tax filing until July 15, and offers advice for deducting COVID-19 costs from your taxes.
- Department of Education information for schools.
- Federal Student Aid has information for students, borrowers, and parents.
Scams and Fraud
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has tips to avoid scams related to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and identifies critical infrastructure during COVID-19.
- Department of Health and Human Services warns about medicare, COVID-19 testing and treatment scams.
- Department of Justice is investigating and prosecuting Coronavirus scams and fraud.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is seeing a rise in Coronavirus scams, including fake emails from the CDC, and fraudulent testing and medical equipment like face masks.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has COVID-19 scam information and is taking action against companies marketing fraudulent COVID-19 treatments.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation warns consumers about potential scams.
- Social Security Administration warns Americans about fraudulent letters threatening the suspension of Social Security benefits.
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service tips for avoiding and reporting fraud.
Benefits and Grants
- Appalachian Regional Commission is working with grantees to process applications, and posted updates for upcoming events.
- Health Resources and Services Administration has information for grantees and health care providers.
- Institute for Museum and Library Services updates for grant applications and awardees.
- National Institutes of Health posted updates on the grants process.
- Social Security Administration answers questions about Social Security benefits and office closures.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued guidance for public housing authorities, landlords, shelters, non-profits, grantees, and stakeholders.
Federal Building Status Updates and National Parks
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation posted workforce status, and updates on the status review process.
- Defense Acquisition University facility and class status.
- Department of Defense facility status for the National Capital Region.
- Forest Service posted the status of National Forests and facilities.
- General Services Administration offers advice for federal tenant agencies and lessors.
- Legacy Management (Department of Energy) information on visitor center closings.
- National Archives status of National Archive facilities.
- National Capital Planning Commission offers office closure information, and online services.
- National Finance Center operating status.
- National Institutes of Health are researching COVID-19 treatments and a vaccine.
- National Park Service status of National Parks.
- National Science Foundation updates on facilities, meetings, and the grant submission process.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission ensures the safety of nuclear facilities.
- Tennessee Valley Authority updates on facilities and campgrounds.
- U.S. Northern Command status updates.
Voting and Elections
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission has information for election officials and voters on voting safely.
- Visit your state’s election office website for state-wide voting guidance.
- Federal Communications Commission is ensuring that Americans stay connected during the COVID-19 pandemic. They’re also encouraging service providers to Keep Americans Connected.
- U.S. Agency for Global Media is covering the coronavirus pandemic.
- Department of the Treasury is supporting American workers and businesses.
- Export-Import Bank supports the U.S. exporting community.
- Farm Credit Administration urges lenders to work with borrowers affected by COVID-19.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is working with banks and consumers to respond to coronavirus.
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network reminds financial institutions to remain alert, and report concerns.
- Government acquisition resources.
- Maritime Administration has updates for the maritime industry.
- National Credit Union Administration has guidance for federally insured credit unions, and their members.
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency is working with banks and customers to manage the impact of the outbreak and has FAQ's for bank customers.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) has guidance for businesses, and is offering low-interest Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDLs) businesses and non-profits impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Department of State is working with international governments to combat COVID-19 and has also issued travel advisories.
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) is providing funding to international organizations to combat COVID-19.
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is monitoring cybersecurity threats and risk, and issued an alert on enterprise VPN security.
- Chief Human Capital Officers Council advises Chief Human Capital Officers, HR Directors and Heads of Agencies.
- Office of Personnel Management posted information to Federal agencies and employees.
Information by States and Territories
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
* As of April 14, 2020, CDC case counts and death counts include both confirmed and probable cases and deaths. This change was made to reflect an interim COVID-19 position statement issued by the Council for State and Territorial Epidemiologists on April 5, 2020. The position statement included a case definition and made COVID-19 a nationally notifiable disease.
A confirmed case or death is defined by meeting confirmatory laboratory evidence for COVID-19. A probable case or death is defined by i) meeting clinical criteria AND epidemiologic evidence with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID-19; or ii) meeting presumptive laboratory evidence AND either clinical criteria OR epidemiologic evidence; or iii) meeting vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed for COVID19.